Monday, April 18, 2011

The Labyrinth Conception

Hey and Hello!


Bonjour, Ciao, Ni hao!
Greetings, Salutations, howdy and wasssup?!?

I just wanted to start off my very first weekly gaming column here @ Minotaur Games and Gifts with a biiig hearty 'e-hug' for everyone reading this.

While this column may at first be read solely by those that I pester to do so my hope is that eventually gamers, geeks, nerds and fans will flock to our site by the baker's dozen.

But what will the posts be about you may ask? The subjects will vary, the style will not.

Once a week I will cover...
What's hot and what's lukewarm.
What is shaking the core of the gaming industry?
Or simply what funny new pictures I've discovered of meeple-snorting furry critters.


“Monopoly…really? That feline is saving those poor lost souls.
Come back to the liiiight!”


But in all seriousness,
Look for a new column post every Tuesday.
It will contain game reviews and critiques, upcoming in-store events including tournaments, polls for subjects of interest to get customer feedback, and anything else that rattles free from this olde brain box of mine.

This is the Labyrinth and I'm Henry McCulloch. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment